Shaggy Outdoors (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Shaggy Outdoors website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
We collect and store any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect and store the following information about you:
Identifying information - Name
Identifying information - Postal / Shipping address
Identifying information - Billing address
Identifying information - Phone number
Identifying information - IP address
Identifying information - Email address
Identifying information - Device identifier
Internet or other electronic activity - Information regarding your interaction with our website or application
Internet or other electronic activity - Information regarding your interactions with advertisements
We are not required to collect this information by a law, court order, nor by a tribunal order. We combine or link the personal information that we hold about you.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Analyzing our Website traffic;
- Analyzing your interactions with advertisements;
- Identifying if you are signed in to the Website;
- Testing content on the Website;
- Storing information about your preferences;
- Recognizing when you return to the Website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies, if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
How we protect your personal information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- Limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- Using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- Screening all employees with access to personal information;
- Training our employees;
- Maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that we collect until we no longer need the information to contact you.
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to access the personal information that we have collected about you.
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
- The right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
- The right to not have to identify yourself, or of using a pseudonym in certain circumstances.
- The right to stop receiving unwanted direct marketing.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to:
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
- Email address.
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 to 45 days of receipt, depending upon where you reside. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
We plan to transfer data to the United States. This means that your information may be processed in a country outside of Canada and it may be accessible to law enforcement authorities and national security authorities of that country and jurisdiction.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.